Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Moto Love

Moto jacket or biker jacket, whatever your preference, one just has to look around to see how hot they really are! As evidenced below, they were all over the place during the various fashion weeks. The image of Tiffany Hsu wearing hers with THAT metallic skirt is forever etched in my memory!

Whether fringed, color blocked, studded or just plain colorful....I am, and have always been, in love! The real beauty in the jacket is the fact that it's the perfect topper for so many looks, as well as timeless classic. Take it from edgy to chic by adding a skirt, dress or nice pair of pants. I recently picked up both red and green and am searching for a new one in black. I'm leaning toward a vintage, I found several on Ebay that I like.

The women featured here are just a smattering of those who share my love of this closet staple.

Shiona Turini

Tiffany Hsu

Shiona Turini
Tiffany Hsu
Coco Rocha






Karlie Kloss
Rag & Bone

Rag & Bone

Michael Michael Kors; netaporter
Bod & Christensen; nordstrom.com

Carven; intermixonline.com

Juicy Couture; shopbop.com

Bernardo; nordstrom.com
BCBG Max Azria; zappos.com

Acne; barneys.com

nastygal.com

UNIF; misskl.com


I Heart Ronson; jcp.com

Simone by Kate Nehra; ronherman.com
nastygal.com


Reiss; reiss.com

(Street style images: style.com & elle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment