Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Jewelry

As with most of us, I'm always on the lookout for MORE jewelry! Featured are some of my latest finds.

EVIL EYE RING-when I first laid eyes on this unique ring, I knew that I had to have it! This is definitely my go to piece when I'm not in the statement ring mood. FEATHER NECKLACE-as you can see, this little beauty is encrusted with brilliant cubic zirconia-just enough, without being TOO much. I get tons of compliments....even from the guys. EVIL EYE BRACELET-I really didn't buy this to to match the ring, I just love unusual pieces. I saved the best for last....CYNTHIA ROWLEY sterling silver stack rings-I'm so in love with these rings, that I hate to take them off! One of the things that I love most, is the fact that it's one "unit." That way I don't have to keep up with five single rings. I have another random, sterling silver band with cubic zirconia that I add to the five, and it makes for a great look. I picked it up at T.J. Maxx for $69.99. The gold pieces (18-kt gold over sterling silver) were also purchased at T.J. Maxx.

RALPH LAUREN necklace-I bought this at one of my local haunts for a fraction of the $98 retail price. I actually haven't worn it yet, but anticipate layering it with gold or turquoise necklaces of the same length. KARDASHIAN KOLLECTION bib-While I'm not much on the clothing collection offered by the Kardashian sisters, I do like some of the jewelry. I pop into Sears from time to time to check out their accessories, and ran across this necklace....it has earrings to match, but I prefer it with large gold hoops.
I'm still not over the leather cuff thing, so when I find some that I like it's a must. I picked up the buckled BCBGENERATION cuff at T.J. Maxx for $12.99. I found the studded one on the clearance rack at J.C. Penneys for $4.

I found these SD Design, sterling silver earrings locally. They look as though they are heavy, but they're not....I was drawn to the semi precious stone accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment