Monday, November 16, 2009

Nicole Lee Handbags



(bakersshoes.com)


I was out and about Saturday and went into Marshalls to check out their latest bags. I came across a cluster of sparkling sequined bags. One in cobalt blue with a hint of silver, red & black with silver and the one featured above. As I took down the cobalt blue, (with visions of one of Marc Jacobs sequined bags dancing in my head) I just couldn't put it down! Not only is it fun and perfect to carry year 'round, but it is a great accessory to jeans and more. Marshalls has them for $39.99 which is a great price for a bag that is so stylish. Alas, I left without it. At that point I hadn't given up on it because I had a "plan" in mind......yesterday I take the boyfriend into Marshalls thinking that he might go for the "can I get this now as one of my X-mas gifts-thing", but he wouldn't bite (darn it!). Well, I must have one, so I will be headed that way shortly. Bakers has them onine for $69.95, but the store sells them for $79.95, still not bad for this eye-catching number.

No comments:

Post a Comment