Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ah Spring!

Happy first day of Spring all! I hope that you at least get a glimpse of sunshine today even though it might not be warm. My local forecast is 73 and sunny by the day's end, though it's still chilly at this point. In honor of the dawning of spring, I thought that I would pay homage to flat sandals. As you know, there are sooooooooooo many styles from which to choose. Had I added all that I wanted to, Id' be here for the rest of the day!

 I honed in on a couple of the biggest trends.....ankle-straps, and gladiators. Also, you've probably noticed an influx of Isabel Marant look-a-likes, inspired by one of her most popular styles from last year. I still get a shiver when I look at "Carol."

 photo: shefinds.com


Chinese Laundry's version, "Time Flies" is definitely one of the best, and sure to be a popular seller. I've included it below. Similar styles can be found on Go Jane, Forever 21, Lulus, just to name a few.

When sandal times arrives each year, they're always my first choice (aside from occasionally wearing a sneaker), as I'm not really a thong/flip flop person. While I like a thong-type sandal, I gravitate towards a toe-ring sandal like those from BCBG, shown in the first picture (those are on my list!). I just LOVE the way that they look on the foot. When I want something to just slip on, I will choose a style similar to the Michael Kors version in picture two. I'm also partial to both ankle-strap and gladiator styles, and look forward to adding some new ones to my closet.



BCBG, $89

Michael Kors, $145

Vince Camuto, $89

DV by Dolce Vita, $69

BCBGeneration, $89

Lucky brand, $79
Enzo Angiolini, $110

Circus by Sam Edelman, $45

Report, $60

Marc Fisher, $59
Nine West, $69

DV8 by Dolce Vita, $29

Guess, $89

Fergie, $99
DV by Dolce Vita, $79; macys.com

Zara, $99
Zara, $99.90

Zara, $69.90; zara.com
Michael Kors, $125

Vince Camuto, $89

DV by Dolce Vita, $69

Vince Camuto, $110
Michael Kors, $145

Steve Madden, $89.99

BCBG, $115

BCBG, $118
Vince Camuto, $98

Steve Madden/Keyshia Cole, $129.99

Volatile, $59.99


Lucky Brand, $79
Jessica Simpson

Report, $69.99

Vince Camuto, $98

Latigo, $110
Chinese Laundry, $89.99

Kenneth Cole, $130

Sam Edelman

DV by Dolce Vita, $79
Tory Burch, $275

Laurence Dacade, $975

Vince, $225

Pour la Victoire, $91.50
Gucci, $585

Christian Louboutin, $995

Joie, $315

Donald Pliner, $248
Alberto Fermani, $395

Christian Louboutin, $1,395

Donald Pliner, $228

Michael Kors, $125
Michael Kors, $150

Laurence Dacade, $945

See by Chloe, $345
Laurence Dacade, $995

10 Crosby Derek Lam, $295

Balenciaga, $865

Stuart Weitzman, $398

Ash, $195

1 comment:

  1. overdo it. A good rule of thumb is to take one accessory off before you leave the house because we all have a tendency to overindulge in the jewelry department.
    For more info visit: Direct selling

    ReplyDelete