Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Feet!

Happy indeed! I found both pairs of these lovely boots at one of my local haunts yesterday. Both are sold out online, so I feel really, really lucky to have found them. Several months back, I found boot number one on Amazon, but they didn't have my size. I launched into a search for them, but came up with nothing. Imagine my surprise when I found them yesterday....obviously it was meant to be!

With my palms still sweaty from excitement, I walked a little further and ran into those from B. Makowsky.  The hair calf upper and tan leather are a perfect mix. The versatility of Leopard lends itself to so many styling options. I think that I'll give them a "test run" today!


Everybody by B.Z. Moda "Verte" (Image: fashionstylist.com)

B. Makowsky "Renata" (Image: shopping.yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment