Thursday, November 8, 2012

Made for Shade

While perusing elle.com, I ran across the picture below, which was included in an accessories feature from fashion week. Either I didn't include her in my "street style" posts from that time, or I somehow managed to overlook those fabulous sunglasses!

 In any case, Elle listed the name of the website where they could be purchased, and I had to check it out. My first response was WOW!! The site (store.a-morir.com), sells sunglasses exclusively. Furthermore, all are hand-made to order and take a full month to complete. Prices range from $220 to $600.  I've included some of the most interesting.


This chick is wearing "Simone" (Paris Fashion Week)
"Lorna"

"Justine"

"Alicia"
"Nico"

"Annabella"

"Salome"
"Gloria"

"Vandella"

"Dinah"
"Lena"

"Etta"

"Simone"
"Lizzy"

"W.O.W.

"Bootsy"
"Halford III"

"Sabotage"

"Gypsy"

No comments:

Post a Comment