Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vintage Chanel Accessories




I'm drooling and trying to maintain control as I write this.....I am so in love with anything vintage and the pieces featured here make clear the reason why. I can only wish when it comes to exquisite items such as these due to the fact that I don't think that I would allow myself in a store that sells anything similar to this, because I know that I would lose it and end up breaking the bank. All pieces are from the 1980s.



CHANELLING THE PAST: Chanel connoisseurs eager for a taste of the Eighties and early Nineties should head to Resurrection, the bicoastal boutique hosting a sale of the iconic French fashion house’s vintage accessories. Logo-laden pendant necklaces and charm bracelets are being sold beside grunge-friendly thick chokers and patent accessories, with prices ranging from $500 for jewelry to $4,500 for an overnight bag. The sale was prompted by a recent acquisition of Chanel pieces from a private collector who amassed the items over the past two decades, including a patent black bag with gold chain detailing and waist-length pendant necklaces decorated with cobalt-blue beads. Jewelry, belts and bags are 20 percent off through Friday. (WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment